1. We get a chance to get to know each other (especially the kids) just a bit before I come in with camera equipment.
2. Being there in person helps me know what kind of lighting equipment I may have to bring - some rooms and some times of day need some extra help from a little added light.
If we just can't make it work to have an in person meeting we can meet via video chat. Facetime/Skype etc....
How much is it?
I provide an All-Inclusive package for $940. That means that the design session, photoshoot, editing, printing, packaging, and delivery are all included. This includes the full gallery of photos - you will not have to look through the photos and decide which ones you want. The average gallery size is 70 photos but is very much based on number of people in the family and the number of different activities we shoot.
How do I make payment?
Click here to submit payment for deposit, balance or one in-full payment
Why do I have to pay a deposit to hold the date?
I have limited openings for shoots and by holding your date I am turning down others who may want the same date. This type of shoot is not something that can be scheduled quickly due to a last minute opening.
What if I only want the digitals?
The fee you are paying me is for the planning and execution of the shoot and the professional editing and printing of your photos. I believe strongly that we should print our photos. The digitals are my gift to you for trusting me with your family.
What if I want both of your print options?
This is an exception to the All-Inclusive price as it only covers 1 of the print options.
- If you would like to have both print options there will be an additional fee of $350.
- If you would like a second box of 4X6's there will be an additional fee of $350.
- If you would like a second box of 10 matted prints there will be an additional fee of $450.
What if after the shoot I don't like my photos?
If you are unsatisfied with the photos, we can discuss in detail what you don't like or what you think is missing and we will schedule a reshoot. If after the reshoot you are still unsatisfied I will refund your fee minus the $250 deposit.
How long does the shoot take?
The average shoot is 90 minutes, every shoot varies. I will go with the flow of the family.
Do the parents have to be in photos?
I cannot make parents be in the photos. I am happy to take photos of your children and pets if applicable. However, I do suggest that parents are in at least a few of them. Your kids want and will want pictures of you - just as you are today. Your whole family deserves to be in photos.